Monday, March 9, 2009

Day at the Sepang track …

Che che Today is a public holiday and to do something different, daddy decided to take us to the Sepang F1 track!  Well, we were not there to watch the F1 cars but for the unofficial Satria Neo R3 race day.

First thing first, need to get some photos with the “umbrella girls”.  Well, that is what daddy said as he was too shy to ask the girls to pose, so he asked me to put on my charming smile and ask che che …

Of course, che che said for such a cute fella, she will definitely pose with me.

Anyway, back to the cars.  We were there to watch the Satria Neo R3 of uncle Arthur and uncle Roland race.  This is my first time in the pits and I guess it is a rare privilege for us kids, but we were not allowed outside the pits due to safety reasons.

Rainy Race

A rainy day today, with lots of cars spinning off the track.  I guess the visibility would be quite bad sitting in it.  Hope that car number 15 is ok.

Me being silly in the pitsLast but not least, another highlight of the day …

DSC01440Nice bokeh huh =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment