Saturday, March 21, 2009

Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon

This morning, daddy could not wake up and hence we were late for the Hot Air Balloon show.  This is the first ever Hot Air Balloon festival held at Putrajaya and there were lots of publicity about it.  We were there after 9 in the morning and only ONE balloon was there.  Mummy told me that the rest have gone home as they can’t be out playing all the time.

ls01

I wonder what the 2 ko-kos in front of me was discussing about.  The picture I took was kinda “blocked” by taller people, so mummy helped me take another photo with my hand-me-down old 3.2 megapixel digital camera … ahem, hint hint …

ls02

Daddy actually went pass on Friday morning and manage to take some quick shots before he went to work.  Borrowing some shots from daddy’s camera …

ls03

ls04

Maybe if daddy can wake up tomorrow morning, we may still have a chance to go again.  Let’s see … I am off to bed now …

No comments:

Post a Comment