Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A visit to Petrosains

Well, it’s the science museum of Petronas, which is called the Petrosains.  This is located at KLCC and mummy organized it as a family outing.

ps01

Since mummy organized it, the tickets and entrance was smooth sailing, not much waiting and not much hassle.  We went to the dinosaur exhibit for a start and since that was kinda scary, we left quickly.  We then queued to take the little “black berry” ride into the science centre.  Since it is a science centre, I guess taking the following picture is just a natural thing to do.

ps02

Oh, of course, little sister came along.  We were trying to solve some “pipe” routing which was on the wall.

ps03

My favourite!  The digger!  The 3 sticks were to control the mechanical arm and it took me some time to familiarize myself with it.  It’s interesting to me, but little sis was bored.

ps04

Being a Petronas centre, it’s obvious that there will be some F1 involvement or showcase.

ps05

It was a great day and I actually took an afternoon nap that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment