Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hot Air Balloons

Missed the hot air balloons on Saturday, so daddy decided to take us to see them on Sunday evening.  Sunday was the last day for the hot air balloons.  Expecting it to be even more crowded, daddy parked the car quite a distance from the event and we stood on high ground to have a look.

I think daddy took more than 100 pictures with his large camera with long lens.  I took a few other those too. The first one was daddy’s favourite picture and I heard him say that this is probably the only single picture out of the 100 that he liked! (1% … hmphhhh … I can do better I am sure!)

Sun05

More pictures, no the camera wasn’t slanting, the wind was quite strong that evening.

ls001

Many of the balloons taking off from the ground.

ls002

My favourite balloon.

Sun08

And finally a nice coloured one …

blog6

Not sure if they will come again next year, maybe by then I won’t need to “borrow” pictures from daddy’s camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment