Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My marketing effort …

Last weekend, the family went for a short “holiday” to Penang.  Well, in reality, one of us was too stressed out preparing for a paid lecture and  another was too flustered chasing and looking after 2 kids.  But that didn’t matter, both sis and myself enjoyed ourselves.  Sis did not even want to return to KL!

Anyway, the actual story on my marketing effort for this blog site.  On the way back from Penang, dad needed his premium McD coffee (well, he thinks that McD probably serves better coffee than the overpriced Starbucks) and stopped in our regular off the highway McD joint.  Yi Wen and Yi Ni che che came with Mak Koh to see us with lots of goodies … and I took the opportunity to use the McD free wi-fi to it’s fullest!  I did marketing!

IMG_0967

Doesn’t that just look like a serious salesman … opps, salesboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment